Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I got your back bro

I consider myself the defender of my bros. *Haha how bold of me to nominate myself for that position*. Although most of my bros are grounded and can think at the top of their own feet, I feel like the extra support that I give is like a moral booster that makes my bros awesomer.

I've seen my bros go through rough times. Some go through financial problems, some go through family problems, some go through studying problems... but the one that I will absofuckinglutely not let my bros go through alone is when they have problems with women/men (bros are not just for the male gender).

For the ladies who play around with my bros:
I will not let some of you girls out there who think that cause you average around a B+ in looks and that you talk like a freaking cartoon or act all cute that you can play around with my bros' feelings. Some of my bros don't got game, but I am someone who has already won the game so I'll give them my best advice. I will tell my bro to dump your sorry ass. And when you get older (or fat) I'll remind my bro of how lucky he is not to be with the donkey that you are now. Hahahaha.

For the guys who messes with my bro-lady friends:
I was thinking about mentioning pounding you to a pulp... but most of the readers in this blog know that I am a non-violent person. Instead, I will use every dirty tactic that the Malay race is known for. Bad mouthing, town crying, slandering, backstabbing... yeah... I'll use that against you.

Don't mess with my bros. Grrrrr

3 comments:

njahmat said...

Haha, adam, in a split second terus you revamped your layout. what the! haha. and just to clarify things, syamsul tu isn't a penangite lah, he's from Klang, I think.

anyways, you look you pluck your eyebrows! *wiggles eyebrows*. and indeed, i think you definitely got your "you f*** up with my friends, i'll f*** up your life".

what happened to one of your bangi clan members? kena buli ke?

njahmat said...

*you definitely got your "you f*** up with my friends, i'll f*** up your life" message across.

(adoi, incomplete sentence. must go to sleep).

tania MN said...

alaaaaaa adam......
is this all talk but no action?

i'm overprotective and feel outraged and all that for my sistas (boy-sistas included).....but at the end of the day there isn't much i can do =(
can't just go telling off random people....can't just go bash someone up....
at the end...all i have is my chinese-mother advice >_< and my ever loyal support of course!