Friday, July 3, 2009

Bday boy

Tomorrow's my birthday. I'll be 25 years of age.

I think I'll treat myself to some nice sushi tonight ;)

Yeay me! My bff's website has some writings about me.

Happy bday to myself, and happy 4th of July!



UPDATE

Thanks everyone for wishing me happy bday. I didn't do much for my bday. Just hung out with Ezamil and watched Public Enemies - just the two of us lol. The show was ok, around a 6.5/10. I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone going to the movie theaters. Go watch the Hangover... that show is freaking hilarious.

Anyways, I came back to my apartment after the movie and booted up the webcam to chat with my wife. This is how she greeted me...



Love you to bits baby ;)

Again, thanks everyone!

3 comments:

SHiKiN said...

happy birthday abyy!

Faizal Rosly said...

happy birthday abbyyyy!

njahmat said...

Happy belated bday Adam!
Hope you had a blast=)