Friday, June 18, 2010

Hungry

I'm curently in the Greyhound UK bus going to Isle of Wight. They have wi-fi in this bus and an electrical outlet. The chairs are far apart from each other providing me with ample leg room. Despite this, all I can think is food.

I'm so hungry right now. After so called work (more to like watching the world cup) I dashed straight to the bus station and forgot to get dinner first. Now I'm so hungry. Maybe I can sembelih the black guy sleeping on the other end of the aisle and eat him.

On another note, Shikin and I have studied how to make steak. After two sessions we're now self-proclaimed pros on how to marinate, cook, and also make our special sauce for the steak. When Shikin's brother Fahmi and his gf come to visit they should expect us to treat them with our super duper yummy steak. If they say it's good, then we will start serving it to even more people. Just not Vasan :)

No comments: