Saturday, August 8, 2009

Special



Some days are like every other day. Some days are bad. Some days are better than others. And some days are special. Those special days are remembered, and you wish you could relive them everyday.

I remember my special day. It took place exactly a year ago from today.

The day was special from every angle. Family members were there. Friends were there. Neighbours were there too. Most of the important people in my life were there. And they were there to celebrate me... and Shikin. Cause we were getting married on that day =)

Through the years of being apart. Through the distance. Through the time. All the hardships that we faced. Things can change in that long period. Perspectives can change. Attitudes can change. But one thing remained the same - I had her, and she had me.

Happy anniversary baby.

Your hubby ;)

2 comments:

SHiKiN said...

happy anniversary to u too sayang. ^^

Faizal Rosly said...

i was there i was there! semoga korang akan terus bercinta untuk at least 40 tahun lagi