Thursday, August 20, 2009

P90x

The P90x is one of the famous workout dvds out there. It's a 90 day workout schedule that promises to deliver results. Take a glimpse at the body transformation of this subject:



There are three body types that you can choose from the workout DVD. I chose the "lean" path instead of the "classic" or "double" alternatives.

Just now I tried the first session workout. And boy that workout knocked me dead. I felt like I was going to faint. So I had to stop the first workout session half way :(

Bummer. Anyways, I wasn't really prepared for the P90x yet. I just wanted to see how hard it was. Now that I know, I'll definitely prepare myself better next time before I work out. Like have water ready.

Ramadhan starts this Saturday. Actuarial exam is at the end of October. Start November, I will take my first day picture without my clothes on but not reveal them online. At day 90 I'll show my own transformation ;)

1 comment:

apecxz said...

Keep it up bro. aku pun tgh workout. P90x tu aku follow untuk abs die je r. yang lain aku follow this one book. push skit beb. hahaha