Thursday, February 26, 2009

Giraffapig

You like yourself in the mirror don't you? I know you do. There's no wind gushing in the room, so you brush your hair from side to side to simulate your hair in it. Yes that's it, the perfect image. You look at yourself in the mirror, nobodies watching, and then you put on that small smirk, slowly... slowly... nope it's not a simple smirk anymore, it's a full blown smile now. At the same time you're thinking to yourself - damn I'm a sexy bitch!.

But the question is, how will people notice you?

Then you go to your laptop. First website to visit? Facebook... duhhh. "I wonder if people are looking at my profile! I have to update my status so people can know what I'm doing right now!". And while you're at it you notice that it isn't good enough that you update your status so that everyone can see. Nope, not even close. "I know what to do!", you think to yourself. Yep, you do what every other vain person does, you write your status IN BIG BLOCK LETTERS SO IT GIVES OUT A SHOUTING TONE.

You are so popular.

Having your pics out there with your pouting mouth, picture taken of yourself by extending your arms and pointing to yourself with your own camera, writing on your own wall, updating your profile picture every one hour, tagging your friends in a picture that you look good in but everyone else looks like doodoo... and on top of that?

Notes!

25 random things about myself:

1. I am a very very clean person.
2. I love cats.
3. I love eating sushi.
4. I am actually quiet in the outside but very deep in the inside.
.
.
.
.
.



************************************************************************************

I think I hate facebook. Yet why am I still in it?

1 comment:

tania MN said...

that's why i....
#1 don't do the status thing
#2 change my profile picture once in a few years
#3 do not initiate empty gedikness on walls
#4 don't take my own individual picture with my extended hand (and for those who do....don't forget they insert perasan comel/ attempting to be sexy face)

no wonder i only go to facebook when i have to reply to messages/wallposts