Monday, January 26, 2009

The conversation

She meets a guy at a bar. He seems interested in her. They talk. They chug a few beers. Their friends are singing at the karaoke box in front of them.

She meets me the next day. Tells me about the guy. The guy is tall. He looks only around in his early thirties but he is indeed in his early forties. The guy mentions a few things to attract her. He tells her that tall girls are a definite plus plus in his books. She tells me that the guy notices that she has a wedding ring in her left hand. The guy apologizes not knowing.

She tells me that the guy is very nice. Although, she does not know why the guy is still single at the age of his early forties. "Some people don't want to get married I guess", I said to her. She says that is quite common these days.

The guy was a friend to a friend. He seems kind of funny and got along well with everyone. They all had a good night together drinking and singing. The blistering cold did not stop them. Nothing could have stopped their singing troupe that night.

After all the description and lengthy conversation about the guy, she says she has some pictures of the encounter. She shows me some pictures in her camera.










The guy is black.

***
The above story is fiction and affects nobody I know.

3 comments:

SHiKiN said...

so??

racist gile u!!! haha

tania MN said...

what's the point of this story?

Adilla said...

Is there a point to this story that I may be missing here?