Friday, December 12, 2008

The rich get richer and the poor get children



If you got it, flaunt it. That's the reason why so many chicks with giant chests wear skimpy clothing low enough to show off their cleavage. Forget the fact that they have a face like a horse, or that their body fat mass is so concentrated at their bellies up to a point where people wouldn't be able to tell if they are pregnant or not.

The truth is, that is just life. You win some, you lose some. You can't expect to be talented in everything. No one is extremely good looking and smart and gifted in sports and generous and innocent and has all the other good things in life. Everyone is unique.... uniquely beautiful in certain parts and also uniquely ugly on others.

Being outstanding is a goal that we all want to achieve. But do remember the fact that you have to have the goods to be outstanding. So, focus on your strong points and not your weaknesses. And on top of that, don't forget about alternatives.

This posting is focusing on the alternative point for guys to pick up chicks.

If you watched "Hitch" you would learn that women are more open to relationship opportunities. Any guy - I repeat any guy - can get the woman he wants if he has enough game (alternative). Of course people interpret the game word differently. Personally, I think having game is having those little add-ons to what you already got.

In most cases all a guy ever needs to snatch a lady is money. Unfortunately, plenty of guys such as myself weren't born a prince. I agree that in the future anything can happen. I could earn tonnes of money in the stock market and become a millionaire or build my own consulting firm. That could very much happen, but it aint happening anytime soon. So... what could an average guy who is still in his young adulthood do at a time like this?*

1st alternative:
Be funny. Funny guys are attractive to women. Plus, funny guys are cool to hang out with. Even dudes like to hang out with funny guys.

2nd alternative:
Be confident. Women love guys who are confident. Even though you have no freaking idea nor strong opinion on what and where to eat... just be assertive and say something like "I want to eat burgers tonight because I want to eat burgers tonight". The girl will be thinking... "my man is so confident. I love the way he so wants to eat burgers. chika bow wow".

3rd alternative:
Act like you have a plan. Women love plans. Why do you think they have shopping lists? It is always good to seem like you know where you are heading in the long term or even the short term. Of course, no one really knows what's going to happen or if their plans fail or succeed.

4th alternative+:
Don't worry. Malaysian women at around university age are so worried that they aren't going to get married and remain single FOREVER. They are desperate. Long gone are the days where women thought that they had so much power like back in high school. I am pretty confident that they will just settle for any Joe Schmo that comes along.

*I have already won the game so this is more about people who are single.
+Not really an alternative. But a good topic to discuss in the future.

ps: by the way, my friend verbally told me about that graph. there are exceptions. please do not bash me if you are an actuarial or MBA student.

2 comments:

njahmat said...

Darnit. I terasa about that #4. But I'm not thaaat desperate that I'll accept any tom, dick or harry. hahahah. refer to my "tagging myself because i'm pathetic". but yes, i'd phrase that bit on confidence as urm, i like guys yang tak "tak lepas laku". tak berani buat ni, tak berani buat tu, tak reti nak ambik bus sendiri.. hahahhahahaha.

tania MN said...

#1 correct.
#2 correct. guys who hesitate or have no balls are down right unattractive
#3 not so true. girls are not SO critical lah
#4 does not apply to me.