Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last day at work

The guys brought me out to lunch today. Before, they've already brought me out for dinner. This past week it seems as if most of the food I've consumed were my friends belanjaing me.

The lunch was great, and on top of that they got me a new wallet. A wallet that could fit UK bills since my US wallet won't fit 'em. I told the guys like 3 months ago that I was going to buy a new wallet cause my current wallet wouldn't be able to hold the UK money. It's amazing how they even remembered. Inside the wallet they placed in around 100 pounds of money.

Just a few minutes ago we had cake in one of the meeting rooms. Jill baked a US flag looking cake for me. It tasted delicious. To top things off, Chad got me Ariat boots!

Man, I feel like crying.

No comments: