Thursday, October 15, 2009

Status update

I've been studying in the office till 10 - 11 o'clock everyday for the past 2 weeks. Right now my brain is so fried.

What do you do when your brain tells you to stop and take a nap?

I tell you what you do. You tell that weak mind of yours to suck it up and continue on studying cause only losers quit.

I'd rather put in hundreds and hundreds of hours into this exam and fail... than to put mediocre hours (200 hours is mediocre) and fail. At least I'll know I gave it everything I got.

Of course if I pass I'm going to buy myself something expensive of which I will regret the first two days of purchasing the item but will feel non of that regret later on.

2 comments:

etc said...

what happened to the time when you said you loved your job (which includes the exams)? i'm pretty freaked out by this seeing as how close you came to persuading me to do act sci :S

good luck with everything.

SHiKiN said...

i think my baby needs a hug...*hugsy*